RESULTS OF OEMA-2018
According to the decree of the Ministry of Education and Science on March 12-15, 2018, on the basis of the Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostohradskyi National University, the II stage of the All-Ukrainian student’s Olympiad “Electric Machines and Apparatus” took place.
This year, the Olympiad was attended by 36 students who represented 10 higher educational institutions of Ukraine, which provide training in this and related specialties.
On the first day of the Olympiad the participants were offered the tasks of a theoretical tour, which were decided in writing. After writing the tasks of the theoretical tour. On the second day, a practical tour took place to solve problems involving the use of computers.
The subjects of the contest tasks covered the issues that are considered in the courses “Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering”, “Electric Machines”, “Electrical Apparatus”, “Automated Design of Electrical Machines and Apparatuses”, “Mathematical Modeling of Electrical Machines and Apparatuses”, “Automated Electric Drive” and ” Testing, repair and operation of electric machines and devices “for the specialty” Electric machines and devices “, namely:
- – calculation of electrical and magnetic circuits of electrical machines;
- – determination of parameters and characteristics of electric machines;
- – operation of electric machines in static and transient modes;
- – determination of energy performance of electrical machines and transformers;
- – justification of operating modes of electrical machines and transformers in industrial equipment;
- – mathematical processing of the measured experimental data during the testing of electric machines and their structural elements using a computer.
The main indicators, according to which the completeness of the tasks of the competitive task was assessed:
- – knowledge of theoretical material;
- – the rationale for the methods used and the rationality of the proposed method for solving the problem;
- – quality of settlements;
- – sufficient support of calculations by graphic material and comments;
- – the ability to use packages of applied mathematical programs for solving applied problems by specialty.
When evaluating the work of participants, it was also accepted to take into account the originality of the method for solving problems.
The competitive tasks proposed for the solution were aimed at students of the 4th year, for whom the full term of study in the specialty does not exceed 5.5 years.
Most of the students who took part in the Olympiad showed a high level of training in the disciplines for which the contest tasks were compiled.
|A place||Full name of the student||University|
|I||Nikolay Dzyuba||National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”|
|II||Denis Likentsan||Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostohradskyi National University|
|III||Konstantin Girka||Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture|
|III||Evgeniy Baslyik||Zaporizhzhya National Technical University|
The team offset was based on the results of comparing the average ball of the two best participants from the VNZ. The first place was won by the team of the National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”, which showed the highest average result, on the second – the team of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, the third place was taken by the team of the Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostohradskyi National University.
Congratulations to all participants and wish you fruitful further training!
The team of the Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostohradskyi National University
Participants and organizers of the Olympiad
Organizing Committee of the Olympiad